Discuss Potterton system - low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
take a look in your attic, for some reason some people/installers connect up the filling loop on the old cistern fed part of the system and they get calledback to fill it when the pressure drops as the owners cant find a filling point! found 2 like that last year.

Checked the attic, just straight pipes to the tank - the house is only 6 years old, everything about it was cheaply built - there wasnt even any insulation in the pipes up there, there is a gale blowing through the windows etc etc.

is this a potterton gold system? look at your instructions or post a pic of the boiler

5346984911_d04aaed21c.jpg

5346983709_baf856d39d.jpg

Any Help to you gas man ? what are you thinking ?

By the way I got it up to .8 bar is this enough ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton system - low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock