Search the forum,

Discuss Popped in to say hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, new on here today, thought I'd check in. I've posted a problem on the boilers forum, so won't double post here.

Having looked around beforehand, I can see loads of friendly responses, appreciate any help anyone offers.

Hello and welcome

Welcome, have you sorted out your boiler problem?

Reply to Popped in to say hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've...
Replies
Views
Just popped in to say "Hi". Found this forum when looking for a solution to our stiff shower bar tap. Have got some ideas which I'll try. Had a new cartridge a few months back but it's a stupid design of tap with very little to grip, and when wet it's almost impossible to move. Well done...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock