Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing work experienced required in Northern Ireland for completion of an N.V.Q. 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kapicitta

Hi there, I am currently doing an N.V.Q. Level 3 in plumbing and I finish this June. I live in Ballymoney. I have my own transport and drivig licence.I have a CSCS card and I have completed an N.V.Q. Level 2 in plumbing.
I would like work experience in Northern Ireland because at the moment I have to attend college one day a week.
I am willing to work for free if I have to, so I get my exams completed.
I am a good worker. I dont spend all day on a mobile phone. I have a keen interest in plumbing and I am very interested in learning new skills.
I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing work experienced required in Northern Ireland for completion of an N.V.Q. 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m a 20 year old in Northern Ireland, since I’ve left school I’ve been at home farming. But now I’m looking to to pick up a trade, I was thinking plumbing probably but I’d heard heating engineer would be worth looking into, any advice? I have two a levels and a btech in engineering if it...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock