Discuss plumbing in bradford where can i get 4 inch to 3 inch wc pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
plumbing in bradford w.yorkshire where can i get 4 inch to 3 inch wc pan connector behind the toilet pan is the lead soil pipe which i think is the 3 inch lead pipe that lead soil pipe connects in to 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side

Might be the same answer you got a week ago from riley and whyme.

not the same last week he was asking how to go from cast stack to plastic

"I have 3 inch cast iron soil pipe out side i want to connect 4 inch pipe or 4 inch bend in to the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side what wc connector should I use, how do i connect or what do I connect into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe at the moment lead bend connector connects into the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe i want to make watertight connection at the 3 inch cast iron soil pipe elbow out side thanks in advance."

now its lead to plastic :D make you your mind ali

Most plumbers merchants will keep 3 1/2 inch to 110mm plan connectors.
image.jpg

Ali,toolstation at the bottom of wakefield rd, or screwfix a mile up wakefield rd

Chalked and Townfanjon,
Ali is asking how to connect to a 3" soil pipe, not 3 1/2 in. There is a bit of a difference there! Read the question more carefully, please.
MM

MM,
Ali asked this question six months ago. That is quite a long time ago! Read the date more carefully, please.
Anz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing in bradford where can i get 4 inch to 3 inch wc pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Installing a new toilet in a small cloakroom. The previous toilet was connected to the waste through a 5" plastic fitting that is attached...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock