Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Business Closed :( Big SALE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be putting up some good selections of end feed joints tomorrow too!

Hope your closure is through choice and not through hard times mate

Sorry to hear that mate! Im in process of starting up myself, will save you as a favourite on ebay and check your gear :)

Hi Jimmeh sorry to see your giveing it up, have you had enough, I'm in Tavistock and work here is C**p if i was younger i would be looking to get out of it, but only 2 years to go , so just as well stick it out, What you going into ??

Hi guys, yep unfortunately after being made redundant I was forced to go self employed to try and keep an income and support my family last year. However now we have not only a 5 year old, but also a 4 month year old, and with the huge increase in self employed plumbers due to business closures, the work has become so sparse down here that I cannot justify to continue at this moment as we need a regular income :-(

However, give it 5 years for this financial climate to hopefully blow over, and I will probably start up again!

At 6pm tonight a huge amount of more stuff will be online and I will post the link again then for you to all take a look :)

sorry to hear you're having to go down this route hope it all works out for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Business Closed :( Big SALE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Anyone miss phone calls from potential customers? I'm looking to help 1 plumbing business answer their calls and take messages for free, in...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock