Discuss Plumbing apprentice for level 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers albert.. think good luck maybe drifting my way..i had a plumber say he might be able to let me come out with him for some experience on a few jobs so now i will definetely be able to get onto my college course now with a job so im happy about that!!

mmmm.... let you go out with him now and then,,,,, get on college course? not as an apprentice you wont

yes as an apprentice..said he will try me out to see how i get on!

Thats great news good luck with that im sure he take you on for the apprenticeship

try you out and apprenticeship are 2 different things. it may lead to an apprenticeship but it isnt one. You will not get a college apprenticeship framework place unless you are employed. odd weekend and evening is not employed.

I wish you luck and hope this does lead to an apprenticeship but beware that what you have currently based on what youve said is not an apprenticeship

thanks albert..@ fuzzy, thet said they will give me a trial and see how i am, there not gonna take me straight on as an apprentice without a work trial, so if all goes well i will have a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing apprentice for level 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock