Discuss Plumbing apprentice for level 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers albert.. think good luck maybe drifting my way..i had a plumber say he might be able to let me come out with him for some experience on a few jobs so now i will definetely be able to get onto my college course now with a job so im happy about that!!

mmmm.... let you go out with him now and then,,,,, get on college course? not as an apprentice you wont

yes as an apprentice..said he will try me out to see how i get on!

Thats great news good luck with that im sure he take you on for the apprenticeship

try you out and apprenticeship are 2 different things. it may lead to an apprenticeship but it isnt one. You will not get a college apprenticeship framework place unless you are employed. odd weekend and evening is not employed.

I wish you luck and hope this does lead to an apprenticeship but beware that what you have currently based on what youve said is not an apprenticeship

thanks albert..@ fuzzy, thet said they will give me a trial and see how i am, there not gonna take me straight on as an apprentice without a work trial, so if all goes well i will have a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing apprentice for level 2 & 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I am a level 2 plumbing student of London Southeast college in search of an apprenticeship. Thank you. Email: [email protected]
Replies
Views
Saadudeen Abdulwaheed
S
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock