Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbin training!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vytas

Can anybody tell me where is the best place to go for plumbing courses/training? Thanks.

College

Can anybody tell me where is the best place to go for plumbing courses/training? Thanks.

I too will recommend local college, followed by apprenticeship... There are too many people popping up saying there unhappy with there fast track training courses...

With college you do need the practical experience to back it up, the same with any trade skill. You can know theory inside out, upside down and back to front, but if you've not used your tools in the real world it isn't much help. So getting some real world trade experience would help you massively.
I don't want to sound negative or put you off, I'm in the same boat with electrical at the moment. I flew through level 2, I've just started level 3, but with limited trade experience (and limited opportunities to get it) I feel a complete novice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbin training!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock