Discuss Plumber looking for extra work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

[h=2]Hi everyone, bit of a long shot but here we go. I am currently a self employed plumber, I have my own business and have been doing so since 2010. I was working full time for a commercial company, but not now (long story). So I am fully self employed now and are getting work in, bits and bats. I am basically wanting to know if there is anyone in the Leeds area who is looking for some extra help on their own jobs. Either working as a team or me sub contracting for them. If you are interested and want to know more then send us a private message. Please no sarcastic comments of negatives please. We are all in this together at the end of the day.[/h]

many thanks

Richard

ps I have posted this in the looking for work section as well.​

If you were in West Lancs you could come and wrk with us old buggers
no prob - so i am sure u will get a lift in Yorks - if u dont ask u dont get

good luck fella........centralheatking

Thank you for your kind messages, would you pay travel and lodge Centralheatingking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber looking for extra work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock