Discuss Plumber ? ..... Cowboy ? ...... Con-man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam :50:

Scam :50:

What a load of shysters

Magically their workman turns up at 5 to the hour ....... £69 in the bag straight away

Then he sods off to the pub for a pint and a pie ......... returns 2 hours later

Spends 10 minutes fitting only part of a £4 gate valve

What a rip off

Last edited by a moderator:
What's their vat number?

VAT_no.PNG < Bottom of the invoice Billy, what does it say?

Also, here's a bit of basic information on the company (freely available in the public domain) plus if you search hard enough round the web you'll find their adverts where "happy" customers like yourself can leave a review.

Last edited:
Well i dont think craigs business is registered under vat checker as it says its available to reg for VAT

It only shows business gassafe number is legit no installer number on invoice

Other than naming and shaming his business, there's not a lot else anybody can do. What a scumbag robbing the elderly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber ? ..... Cowboy ? ...... Con-man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock