Discuss Please help :( Morco Super Compact FEB 24E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaffaemma

Hi

I am no plumber and am pretty clueless when it comes to how these things work but I feel that the Morco FEB 24E boiler in our recently purchased holiday home is not running correctly, the van is a 2008/9. The park has had their plumber out to check it and we were told he "replaced" a "panel" and that it should be fine.

If I try to explain what it is doing could someone please tell me if they feel it is normal before I spend money on getting someone out!!!

Right - boiler lights fine, we set the hot water thermo and the heating thermo but regardless of what temp we set them to the boiler kicks in about every minute for about a minute non stop so it is never quiet. The water never gets too hot to put your hand under and we end up getting too hot from the heating so turn the heating off but then get cold. We have turned the thermo's on the radiators to suit certain rooms but it has made no difference.

The main bug bare is the constant noise from the boiler kicking on and off as the boiler is very near our bedroom and it keeps me awake should it do this as we have been told by the "park" people that they all do this???!!!!

Any thoughts or advice PLEASE

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help :( Morco Super Compact FEB 24E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock