Search the forum,

Discuss Pivoted shower door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,
I've tried so many places to look for a particular type of shower door.

The shower under the stairs so the space is very limited.

When you open this door, you have to pull it towards you inside the shower cubicle. A bit like bifold door but it's one peice... The hinge is like and arm mechanism.

Anybody know what I'm referring to and where I can buy from?

In swinging door.
They can be dangerous for the old or less able. You could collapse in the shower and get trapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pivoted shower door in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here have 30-to-40mm inward adjustments to fit in a space that is slightly narrower than 900mm, or to address wall unevenness, but not outward...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
I've had a 1400x900 shower tray fitted at the end of a 1400 wide bathroom so essentially in an alcove. I wanted to get a glass panel of just under 1000mm and not bother with a door, that would leave a space of just over 400mm to walk in and out. Do you think that would be ok. No fatties in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock