Discuss pipe lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katieheaney

Hi. We're building a new storey and half house with timber joists. Is it advisable that all the pipes should be lagged or just those running through the eaves?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. We thought so but plumber and contractor said that pipes in eaves only ones ever lagged with timber joist floor. We'll just have to insist that they do it!

Hi. It not good practice to run pipes in the eves. If they are coming up from below and the bending into the core of the property that fairly standard, but not parallel with fascia. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock