Discuss PHEX exhibition Wembley in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassman

Gas Engineer
Hi, anyone going tomorrow? any tips on free parking near the ground? I forgot to book a seat on a coach at my local merchants, if all else fails may just go in by train

parking there is never going to be free and its just off the north circular so a pain to get in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX exhibition Wembley in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Back