Discuss Personalised workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend a company for personalised workwear. I've tried 3 local companies and they just don't get back to you. I've been after some for 2 months.

The company I used years ago I can't seem to get onto the website so not sure if they are still trading. (Paragon workwear)

So just after recommendations please.

It was good stuff I still use the soft shell now. But I went back employed for a year threw all my jumpers and polos then discovered I'm unemployable so went back for myself. I tried local suppliers but they seem to not care then I tried to get on paragon a few times over the past month but can't get on it.

Reply to Personalised workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock