Discuss Permanent rad removal? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Open the ceiling up and cap there
It was more the hassle of making good tbf. Although I’m sure they’re decorating once the burner has been installed.

She also wants the hallway rad moving along the wall, so they’ll be more decorating issues there as she doesn’t want any pipes on show. Redrew new build property so it’s all plastic pipe and stud walls.

Reply to Permanent rad removal? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
The system is open vented with a Glowworm boiler. It has an LCD controller on the wall - see pic. I just want to remove one radiator for cleaning...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock