Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don that cost more though. Card not present ?
It is higher risk though. We won't take card not present payments unless we know the cardholder personally. Probably a small risk if you have actually worked at the address, but dangerous if you are selling high value items to unknown customers.

I agree Ray, card holder not present has a higher risk if you are dealing with a stranger. However, if you know the person and did work for them at their home, then it can be a convenient method of getting paid.

Well I could tell you about the letter that Bod posted to me last week addressed to "Scotlands sexiest Plumber", but I won't.

Oh what a shame, too late. :prrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock