Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pacific syphon on WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Does anyone know if you can get pacific syphon anymore. i have been to check a wc which has an intermittent leak. Clean the limescale off the washer but did not solve the problem but looks like I will need to replace the syphon but I am unable to track one down

any help anyone

thanks

" Toiletspares.co.uk " say it is no longer available but have a cable one to replace it.

I take it by " syphon " you meant flushing valve? If cleaning the washer doesn't solve it, try reversing washer. Some washers, I notice, blister & let water past them.

I take it by " syphon " you meant flushing valve? If cleaning the washer doesn't solve it, try reversing washer. Some washers, I notice, blister & let water past them.
yes noticed the ptfe ones used in grohe flush valves very prone to this they sort of bubble

If you take a photo I think I have a new one which I have in my spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pacific syphon on WC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock