Discuss Own up who owned any of these clothes??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i order no 23 please

I must have read the wrong magazines because thankfully I missed all of them,

I can remember being sent to school wearing a pair of blue check flares when I were a lad
I had no clue about fashion ( I was about 6) but just knew they were wrong
I still have the occasional nightmare/flashback
Although me and Mrs Swamp did go to an 80's night a few weeks back for my cousins 50th and by Christ, we stilled pulled off the double denim look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Own up who owned any of these clothes??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock