Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Outside pipe lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plum Bob 66

Take a close look at the photo, I had to do a double take. The customer couldn't understand why the pipe was constantly freezing up....... A real mystery !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364318371.988462.jpg

What is the pipe?

32 mm leading from basin, material is format held on with bulldog clips lol !

Was asking because I was wondering how a waste pipe was managing to freeze up but it's quite obvious from the massive droop.

It's not the droop (she said smiling) its the fact that whatever clown fitted the waste pipe plumbed it down via an elbow to 3 feet of pipe. Then connected the pipe to another elbow to make it go up at a right angle back into the stack Dohh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outside pipe lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock