Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Oil Starter For Ten. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Went to a worcester heatslave, they turned it off because it was screaming. Pump on top.

Anyway turned up and no pressure, aav leaking, where's the filling loop, the what. Some daft feck had installed it behind the washing machine.

Re pressurised and turned it on.

Dead.

Turned it off on the clock and it sprung into life.

Hi limit is fine.

Divertor is fine.

Whats wrong with it?

Answers on a postcard.

i would have said something to do with wiring but what do i know about oil!!!!
BTW, i was following you down the A66 the other day simon - a pennine biomass white/brown nissan van - rather mucky. unlike your spotless motor:icon4:

It was the clock, sick of them going to pot. Flaming expensive as well. I just replace with a twin channel programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil Starter For Ten. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Thanks in advance for any advice. We have a Lefroy Brooks XO concealed thermostatic valve shower and Worcester Heatslave 20/25 combi oil fired...
Replies
Views
Nathalie
N
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Evening all, first time poster here. I have a Worcester Bosch Heatslave 18/25 ext boiler. It’s been working fine as of late, however, yesterday...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all going to make the most of the sunshine today. For those of you in front of computers, and more...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock