Discuss Office for the week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Got the little machine for a week not bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 74
image.jpg
Nearly there 20tones of stone about 360 slabs 7 tone of sand and 30 tones muck away

no lol not my thing used to be a ground worker im helping a mate out with a patio

Filled with water ok !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 68
Then fixed they didn't want a swimming after all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 67
It's been to hot for working outside drinking about 3 litres of water a day I'm sunburnt aching tired and not layed one slab yet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Office for the week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Jon
Hi, I'm Jon from Norfolk self employed property maintenance. Ex British Gas on the property maintenance side when we still had offices...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
We have issues with the plumbing in our old apartment and we have vibrations in the floor, especially after we have flushed a lot of water like...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock