Discuss nvq L3 6089 gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all has anyone done their acs or ccn1 as part of the 6089 nvq l3, if so how was it done ? many thanks

Finish 6129 & 6089 (pass), if you have the required number of days (70+) experience working with gas under a GSR engineer, apply to a ACS center & pay for any further training you feel you may require & the ccn1 assessment, take it & pass, then book the assessments you require i.e. boilers, cookers, fires....... etc apply to your training agent for the sum of money they have set aside for this if you are an apprentice, exchange copies of your certs for this money. (I think its just boilers that is paid for out of these)
See it's easy isn't it. NOT.

Exactly the same with the exception that there is no claim back of money as the government has not funded your learning as an apprentice. The main thing is holding an NVQ level 2 or 3 in plumbing / heating makes you a category 2 applicant at any ACS centre so along with the on site training (70 + days) you can apply to sit the CCN1.
hope that is now clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq L3 6089 gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
Back