Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 590

Discuss not the best i have seen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

until you get to the 4 dots follow the instructions precisely [video=youtube;HhvOP_q33Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvOP_q33Hw&feature=related[/video]

Weird stuff, but really good. The 4 dots image was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to not the best i have seen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hi, I need to disconnect the hot water to the kitchen tap to repair a leak but there is nothing under the sink. We have a tank upstairs: Also, I followed this video but after loosening the screw with an Allen key, the handle will still not come off. I managed to stop the cold water. Any advice...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On this land, there exists a well housing a 10-year-old pump that has never been utilized. I intend to conduct a thorough test using a portable...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock