Discuss Not a dust sheet day... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I could smell the flat as I walked up the stairs. Thank crunchie it's Friday ..
image.jpg

It's strange all the cleaning products for toilet & soap etc on basin and yet everything has several years grime on it!
Bet the occupier is a bit odd also?

It's strange all the cleaning products for toilet & soap etc on basin and yet everything has several years grime on it!
Bet the occupier is a bit odd also?

He was a nice old fella, ex RAF. Was showing me pictures and telling me story's all day. Place was utter filth and he sleeps on the sofa because he can't get to the bed due to stacks of news papers and boxes. But he gave me no grief and that's all I'm interested in.

He was a nice old fella, ex RAF. Was showing me pictures and telling me story's all day. Place was utter filth and he sleeps on the sofa because he can't get to the bed due to stacks of news papers and boxes. But he gave me no grief and that's all I'm interested in.

Sad that some old folk start to live like that. Sounds like he needs people in to clean & tidy up the place for him. Some people seem to get a depression & don't bother doing anything other than just what they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not a dust sheet day... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm a new entrant and I've just completed my 2 year training course and have my final week gas assessment next week. I was just looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones. Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock