Search the forum,

Discuss INSTALLATION & SERVICE DUST SHEETS in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,
I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones.
Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with company logo at a decent price is all I’m after!!
So I’ve decided to source and make my own version and just wanted to get a idea if people would be interested in heavy cotton dust sheets with or without company logo.
3 sizes. service sheet , installation sheet and stair runner.
let me know you thoughts.
Thanks.

Hi Guys,
I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones.
Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with company logo at a decent price is all I’m after!!
So I’ve decided to source and make my own version and just wanted to get a idea if people would be interested in heavy cotton dust sheets with or without company logo.
3 sizes. service sheet , installation sheet and stair runner.
let me know you thoughts.
Thanks.
No

Depends how safe they are as I never use a stair runner now after going down a set upside down

Bit risky isn't it? 😛

risky either way you could slip/ trip and break your neck

just gaffa any open ends drain

as for rads flip them over providing you put the air key /plug back in

I meant more like if you were doing a bathroom job etc.

normally use the big yellow tubs and carry to the skip so other than a bit of dust there’s nothing that a quick Hoover each night can’t solve

Reply to INSTALLATION & SERVICE DUST SHEETS in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock