Discuss New Vaillant 837 Test point screws showing leak on P1 Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed New Boiler Vaillant 837 today and on Comissioning it checking P1 Gas test point
found leaking..Has anyone experienced same with new boiler, I will be intouch with Vailllant Tech
as its Brand new

Was all you had to do was tighten it

I would accept that. Considering you have to commission it.

Especially as the mi say you have to check inlet working pres

As Simon said, not really an issue as the first thing you need to do is check the inlet working. I wouldn't know if it was leaking when I installed the boiler as first thing I'd do is loosen it. No point in using two lots of LDF and tissue.

Just as a point to make

You cannot bolt a boiler on the wall and expect it to be commissioned

All checks should be done
Gas rate
Burner pres
Inlet pres
Flow
FGA
Etc,.......

Yes all this were carried out Gas Rate, Burner Pressure, Inlet Pressure fLOW, flue gas analysis , Flow/rate Temp as per Manfg Recommendation.

You are right its not just hanging boiler

Having spoken to collegues GSR, advised to call Valliant as boiler new under warranty
possibly faulty...

Having spoken to collegues GSR, advised to call Valliant as boiler new under warranty
possibly faulty...

Is p1 leaking after you done it back up?

Yes Simon it is leaking after doing it back up ( little leak but I always like 100% tightness)
Tested with LDP also with Kane450 Gas detector...

Sorry. But the impression you created to me was that it was leaking at the start and you had to tighten it to stop it

I hope you ID'd this boiler until valliant go and replace or repair

Thanks Simon absolutely ID for sure cannot leave it running......its been capped off, sorry if I did not clarify the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Vaillant 837 Test point screws showing leak on P1 Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock