Discuss New member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum, all welcome here new, old, experienced and diy. Get your post count up a little, prove your gas safe and then discuss such in a sub section away from the non gsr.

Welcome to the forum's leiadad ....regards Turnpin:welcome:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am looking for an honest opinion please, with my current employment I get a lot of time off, I am considering completing a gas safe...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock