Search the forum,

Discuss New Gas Safe App !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Is this going to be useful ?, or a means of GS collecting information about your customers ?

Still wont let you do notifications yet, so a waste of time at the moment, imho

Lets see now, you put all the info of your jobs in and maybe next year someone else will be doing the work, dont trust all this.

Lets see now, you put all the info of your jobs in and maybe next year someone else will be doing the work, dont trust all this.
That was my thoughts ! it would be a way of collecting information, then offering your customers servicing & insurance, much the same as CORGI did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Gas Safe App !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock