Discuss New Gas Safe App !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Is this going to be useful ?, or a means of GS collecting information about your customers ?

Still wont let you do notifications yet, so a waste of time at the moment, imho

Lets see now, you put all the info of your jobs in and maybe next year someone else will be doing the work, dont trust all this.

Lets see now, you put all the info of your jobs in and maybe next year someone else will be doing the work, dont trust all this.
That was my thoughts ! it would be a way of collecting information, then offering your customers servicing & insurance, much the same as CORGI did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Gas Safe App !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Back