Discuss New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does this pipe go to the shower?

D9356B43-436E-4F62-994B-414484636EB1.jpeg

I'm out, this guys a bodger and shouldn't be going anywhere near it.

What a bell end you are , I was just worried that I wasn’t making much sense and today started a new one but on the newbie forum and thought I would get more responde on the plumbing one. I can’t find an option to delete.
Thanks for nothing and your last advice was crap anyway . Get another plumber , no Rubbish Sherlock .

Reply to New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock