Discuss New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can you confirm that the cold to the shower is a separate pipe all the way to the cylinder?
Also, you say there is no flange to the cylinder. You do, however, have a separate pipe all the way from the shower to the cylinder for the hot? And how does this connect to the cylinder? Can you photo or sketch it for us?

Can you confirm that the cold to the shower is a separate pipe all the way to the cylinder?
Also, you say there is no flange to the cylinder. You do, however, have a separate pipe all the way from the shower to the cylinder for the hot? And how does this connect to the cylinder? Can you photo or sketch it for us?

Hot comes from the cylinder as seen on the photo. When in the loft, there is a cold feet that comes from the tank and runs parallel with the hot into the power shower.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's pulling air in from that

Ok I think I am getting somewhere.
As do only thing that changed was the Nest and having a schedule to come on 6-7am and 17-18pm.

So yesterday set the boiler to always on 24hr ...
And the power shower worked again and this morning still working.

I am confused ‍♂️
Why the power shower only works when always It’s always on???

Reply to New and wanting help. Air in the system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock