Discuss Nest 3rd Gen Thermostat and Biasi Riva Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nest 3g on a Biasi?

Isn't this a bit like putting a high end sat nav and BOSE sound system in a 1998 vauxhall nova?

Also as you need to remove the cover you need to be gas safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest 3rd Gen Thermostat and Biasi Riva Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
My boiler is currently powered by a switched fused spur. The spur is located 40cm underneath the boiler. I haven't checked but it is probably a 3A...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I want to replace my current thermostat with the Nest Thermostat, but wire labels don't match. My boiler is Worcester Greenstar 24i...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock