Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas you are making a hurricane out of a light shower. as croppie says so eloquently wind your neck in. anything that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of the forum as a whole is not your concern.

Can someone tell me how to look at Gas's older threads.
Look back at many of his recent replies, how would a plumber know so much about a SuperFire 2, fracture points of the nozzle and how many USA States this doesn't conform in.
Can someone find me an answer that he has given that a man in the street wouldn't (or be able to guess) the answer to. About plumbing/heating/gas I mean and NOT tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micky. Leave it go mate.

In fact, this thread is going down a road that will result in abanning for someone so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock