Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas you are making a hurricane out of a light shower. as croppie says so eloquently wind your neck in. anything that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of the forum as a whole is not your concern.

Can someone tell me how to look at Gas's older threads.
Look back at many of his recent replies, how would a plumber know so much about a SuperFire 2, fracture points of the nozzle and how many USA States this doesn't conform in.
Can someone find me an answer that he has given that a man in the street wouldn't (or be able to guess) the answer to. About plumbing/heating/gas I mean and NOT tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micky. Leave it go mate.

In fact, this thread is going down a road that will result in abanning for someone so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock