Search the forum,

Discuss Need spherical white rubber/plastic washer/disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Or something similar of a decorative nature...Needs to be slightly larger than the conical covers (maybe 2cm's greater in diametre?) that meet the wall to cover the pipes on a bar mixer shower. Small but visible chip out of tile just peeping out from one of the covers, happened when drilling holes. Plan would be to install it just behind covers so it looks like part of design and covers crack. Thought of silicone but too rough a look, don't want to move shower valve as it's perfectly positioned. Any ideas?

you mean like one of these but with a bigger hole drilled in it!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• solo+toilet+roll+holder.jpg
    solo+toilet+roll+holder.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
Hmm. I'm dumb enough to have forgotten to take a measurement of the shower cover's diametres with me from job but when I get them I might just prance around B+Q looking at all things spherical. One of those types of things might be bang on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need spherical white rubber/plastic washer/disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock