Search the forum,

Discuss Need spherical white rubber/plastic washer/disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Or something similar of a decorative nature...Needs to be slightly larger than the conical covers (maybe 2cm's greater in diametre?) that meet the wall to cover the pipes on a bar mixer shower. Small but visible chip out of tile just peeping out from one of the covers, happened when drilling holes. Plan would be to install it just behind covers so it looks like part of design and covers crack. Thought of silicone but too rough a look, don't want to move shower valve as it's perfectly positioned. Any ideas?

you mean like one of these but with a bigger hole drilled in it!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• solo+toilet+roll+holder.jpg
    solo+toilet+roll+holder.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
Hmm. I'm dumb enough to have forgotten to take a measurement of the shower cover's diametres with me from job but when I get them I might just prance around B+Q looking at all things spherical. One of those types of things might be bang on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need spherical white rubber/plastic washer/disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m installing a new shower bar mixer using a fixing kit which means I have to drill into the tile each side of the pipes to install the bracket. I do not want to hit a pipe, what’s the best way of doing it?
Replies
Views
We have a Triton Westbourne Bar Valve Mixer shower with diverter. The instructions clearly show all the components which include Push Fit Wall Brackets to attach to the pipes. The instructions also detail the installation of the wall brackets and reference that the supplied brackets come with...
Replies
Views
Hi. We have recently had a Mira Atom EV Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Valve & Kit installed. However, if someone takes a shower, all is good. However, if another person attempts to take a shower a few minutes later, then one of five things can happen. 1. Shower works as normal 2. Water...
Replies
Views
M
I have had a shower cabin sitting about for a while which I have finally got round to fitting. I did open everything on receipt to ensure all parts were there, but it has since laid for 6 months in my very untidy garage. Everything has gone well although I have had to replace the very cheap...
Replies
Views
I need to fix this gold coloured bar mixer to a tiled block wall to replace an old mixer that had compression elbows. Tre Mercati Roma Gold Plated Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve | 979A The pipes go through the wall to the hot and cold pipes in cupboard behind shower. As the new mixer has...
Replies
Views
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock