Discuss Need someone to look at Maxol boiler (in brighton) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwa_girl

Having trouble finding anyone who will repair one of these as they are obsolete. Any advice appreciated. :yes:

if you say theyare obsolete then they probably are and its time to get some quotes for a replacement.

mmmmmm Jacks make us all stupid, but in such a gooooooood way. :)

Having trouble finding anyone who will repair one of these as they are obsolete. Any advice appreciated. :yes:

Is it a maxol micro turbo with the twin exhaust flue? If it it then the whole thing is obsolete more or less. When I worked at the council we ripped loads of these out when they broke because parts where not available.

A new boiler will be more economical anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need someone to look at Maxol boiler (in brighton) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock