Search the forum,

Discuss Need help with abit of plumbing information please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

topplumber1995

I need to write 300 words on what is to be considered the role of a plumber in todays economical and environmental situation if anybody would be able to help with this i would be very great full thank you

Do a few searches on this site. Read a few threads and make your own mind up. You might learn something instead of being given an answer.

This will be more helpful in the long run

To a) Keep people dry except when they want to be wet
b) Keep people wet when they want to be wet
c) To keep people warm when they want to be warm
d) To stop people swimming in their own muck
e) To drink loads of tea and coffee

A+

I need to write 300 words on what is to be considered the role of a plumber in todays economical and environmental situation if anybody would be able to help with this i would be very great full thank you
The role of todays Plumber: 1. To have the tax man on your back 24-7, 2. To be constantly paying out for training, 3. To keep insurance Co rich, 4. To pay through the nose to trade organisation's so you can do your job. 5. To have customers whining about what you charge. 6. To wonder where your next job is coming from so you can pay the bills. Hope this gives you something to write about.

the role of a plumber half of the time at the moment is to follow up after the pervious plumber ( husband most of the time) have messed things up

I often find myself expected to do more than plumbing. On big jobs the plumber usually ends up managing the whole project and coordinating other trades as he is the only one who knows what he is doing;)

the question is what does a customer want from a tradesman in the current climate??

alot for next to nothing tbh.

Do a few searches on this site. Read a few threads and make your own mind up. You might learn something instead of being given an answer.

This will be more helpful in the long run

LP's reserve player, nice brief and to the point response, 8/10 (could have mentioned being a lazy git to gain additional marks) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help with abit of plumbing information please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum plus an additional £2,500 Recruitment and Retention Premium and relocation funding if needed We are looking to recruit Lecturers in Plumbing to deliver...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a new homeowner in Arizona, and I have a serious problem with a 10-year-old house my wife and I just bought here. So far we have had three plumbers and countless helpful neighbors trying to figure this thing out--with no success so far. Just sought out this forum today, in a...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a newer stopcock just above) as it had been leaking from several places, mainly at the bottom where it joined the 3/4" threaded female end on rising main...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock