Discuss need advice about water tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rafalkrupa

hello all. I have small problem. In loft i have 2x 55gallon water tank
And unfortunately both tanks wasn't install correctly with lids, screened
Overflow etc. In result I have a lot of debris and other sh*t inside.
Can you tell me ref. What will be cost to replace or if possible cleaning old
Ones? I have to say is impossible to drain off tanks through taps, and loft
Very small.
Thanks

Silly Q. but have you turned of the stopcock to the property or isolated the tanks to stop them filling? once youve done this syphon the water out with a hose or empty it by hand. Clear the debris and refill. If one of these tanks is for heating which i assume dont drain down the tank through your radiators or that debris will cause potential blockages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need advice about water tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock