Discuss Namby pamby metrosexual white goods wall hung boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
REMEHA avanta is BAXI avanta was/is very good boiler imo now have decent warranty easy to work on/replace parts need good filter on the and accept opentherm :)

3 hydroblocks leaked like sieves on 3 boilers after a year, all replaced and one of them went porous again! reminded me of gloworms

you can get intergas in parts center as of next week,
which means i'll finally get to try one (not allowed to shop in BSS)

dont like worcester, horrible boilers to fix,
if they want to spend worcester money get a vaillant, in fact i'm surprised more people havent said vaillant

either that or just put a commercial boiler in, stay with what you know:44:

Last edited:
its a toughie as i fit both but i would edge the duo tec over the logic plus , due the stainless hex and 7 year warranty on the duo tec.

Thanks guys

I had a chinwag with my contracts director this morning and told him all that you guys said.

I tried selling him intergas too but that was flogging a dead horse as he's never heard of them.....

It does what is meant to do and it's easy to install and no call backs from happy customers ......
what else are we really looking at as all boilers have 7years guarantee or 5 ....
which means we are not repairing anything for this period of time ....
I have fitted MAIN , BAXI , Vaillant , Viessmenn but my first choose is......

wb:)

I choose Worcester because of their aftercare, their Engineers are great and usually repair any issues first time.

They strengthened the weak point on the manifolds that split, I've not seen any of the new types split.

The only thing I can't defend is the position of the PRV. That was a terrible design flaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Namby pamby metrosexual white goods wall hung boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock