Discuss Modena 80E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ian_heaps

Hi,

Wondered if somone would be able to help me out with a CH problem with my Modena 80E, before I get an engineer into fix it.

We have had the heating off during the summer, and have been moving the radiators about. Which obviously means we have had the system drained and filled a couple of times to test and check.

I've finally finished all the work and have filled the system up again and unfortunatley the CH won't start up, no lights nothing. If I run the hot water to a tap, afterwards the light for the CH starts flashing which I think means that the system is in standby. There is no external thermostat. Nothing starts up, not the pump the ignition nothing.

Thanks for any opinions.

Could be one of a few things I'd get a gsr engineer to take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Modena 80E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock