Discuss MIRA Sprint electric shower issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeronimo917

I have a problem with the MIRA Sprint electric shower in my house.
When turning the water to cold the shower works perfect, pressure is brilliant. When I turn the water to warm the pressure drops significantly. I already took the shower head and hose off but that did not make a difference. Any suggestions?

naturally this is how an elec shower works, by slowing the flow the water is 'heated up' for longer and thus is warmer

The process should be better on the higher power setting as both elements will be on then

Can you feel a temperature difference between the two power settings?

turning the water towards warm/hot will decrease the flow because the water has to be slowed to allow it to be heated by the heating element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MIRA Sprint electric shower issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I done a straight change from a thermostatic shower to a new mira atom shower,when I run the shower in an upstairs ensuite it runs hot for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
Back