Discuss Mira Atom vs Ideal Standard Ecotherm mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CarolineStew

Hi there,
Could you tell me which you would recommend, a Mira Atom Ev Mixer Shower or an Ideal Standard Alto Ecotherm mixer shower? I have bought the Mira Atom, but my plumber is recommending I change to the Ideal Standard as it is easier to fit and is a better shower. He has also said that the bracket that holds the Ideal Standard is better as the Mira tends to droop, even if fitted to a bracket.

I can find any reviews on the Ideal Standard to compare them. Can anyone advise? I have just had the Vokera Vision combi boiler fitted.

Just was not sure whether to swap or not, since I have already bought the shower.

Many thanks!

Both are good showers, similar to fit and I have never had any problems with either. I would guess that it is simply your plumbers preference. I think we all have our favourites.

If he is really concerned about the brackets you can buy a good set of Bristan brackets which are a doddle to fit and very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira Atom vs Ideal Standard Ecotherm mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock