Discuss Messed up pipe hole in tile... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening chaps. I hope you guys are all doing well. I have been doing some bathrooms and have decided to tackle the tiling myself as I have had enough of having to rely on others to be available on time and to not damage any stuff. Sods law I drop a tile onto the new acrylic bath I installed hey. Grrr

Any way, I didn't have a tile drill bit for a 15mm pipe so tried my wet saw to cut the hole from the back to try cut a little square out for pipe to pop through. Tested it all out prior to sticking tiles but now I have hung the rad there is a little cut I can see from the pipe collar. So need one a little bit bigger. Any ideas? 5hinking maybe a 22mm with some kind of little sleeve or something. Doesn't sound great hey.

Does anyone know of a good app for designing bathrooms to show client want you mean? I see ideal standard have one but I cannot get to grips with the thing.

Pipe in the wall behind the tile ?? Or does it pop in from the other side (hope it makes sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Messed up pipe hole in tile... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock