Search the forum,

Discuss Message and New Thread Posting Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
sorry to post here but with the new site i cant seem to start a new thread which i only found out when i tried to start a new thread to say i cant read my messages anymore they seem to be overlaid by an other frame

Hey Steve,

Hold down the Ctrl Key and whilst holding it down hit the F5 key. This fully refreshes the page for you. It sounds like your computer is remembering some of the older settings/code from the old forum style. Refreshing it should solve the problem.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

And just to be sure, is anybody else having this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Message and New Thread Posting Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
  • Suggestion
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner. Is anyone else...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock