Search the forum,

Discuss Can quote replies but not first post in a thread in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Chuck

Esteemed
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I use a Mac (Apple Silicon / Ventura / Safari) but it doesn't seem likely that this is the cause of the problem.

Quote and reply are missing for me, but I can stil reply in the box below the first post.

(P.C with Firefox)

Quote missing.PNG

Well that is strange! Is it still doing it?

Well that is strange! Is it still doing it?
Afaik, it is. Edit: attached screenshot, unless this is because of user not approved?

Attachments

• 27183885-86DB-4602-9E54-F7F004277934.jpeg
    27183885-86DB-4602-9E54-F7F004277934.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I have this problem. I received a reply from Chuck to my first post, but when using Reply I get an error message "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content...".
Any thoughts on how I can submit my reply?
Thanks

Reply to Can quote replies but not first post in a thread in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock