Discuss Mechanical Ventilatio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bm1289

Hi Folks

Does anyone know the calculation for mechanical inlet/extract ventilation for 3 x 3500kw burners on an open flued boiler without draught diverter.

Was thinking x2.8 for Inlet and x2.07 for extract

Any help appreciated !

ha your doing a course anyway????? firstly you need to give more info and the figures you gave are for a boiler with draught diverter running 50% of the time.....

no sure why noone else gave input to this thread?????????????????????????????//

as one of the no one else,s hat off to you mate i,ve got commercial but dont think i,ll renew its so hard to keep all this stuff fresh in your mind one thing i might keep in mind is your name if i get stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mechanical Ventilatio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back