Discuss MCZ Pellet central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok ,then see if there is a manual override to th three way
Unit, you could try setting it to change back and forth, and I would give it a sharp smack with a wrench , it is probably stuck Chking
And give it a dose of wd40 plenty right down he holes by the lever,
Plenty mind you, let it penetrate for an hour or so smack it again,
Then see what happens , let me know Centralheatking

You are kidding right?

I take it you know this guy well and are kidding him along? Well I bl00dy hope you are.

Let's just spray a petroleum based fluid into where a freakin electric motor using brushes sits ! Sorry, but what the hell are you thinking Rob? At the very least, WD40 will start attacking the plastic gears. At worst you start a small fire...

Sorry, but that's just bl00dy irresponsible.

You are kidding right?

I take it you know this guy well and are kidding him along? Well I bl00dy hope you are.

Let's just spray a petroleum based fluid into where a freakin electric motor using brushes sits ! Sorry, but what the hell are you thinking Rob? At the very least, WD40 will start attacking the plastic gears. At worst you start a small fire...

Sorry, but that's just bl00dy irresponsible.
The unit is probably stuffed anyway so a squirt will not make things any worse , that’s my opinion and what I would do if it was my gaff....centralheatking

I didn't end up spraying them - took the covers off and watched them as they switched on/off - both two way valves are working fine by the look of them.

The only thing I cant work out is why the pumps aren't pushing water around. As I said earlier they did light up - but haven't done since. I've been around the place, set the thermostats up/made sure that every switch I can find is set to on - made sure that the return valve on the heating loop is open etc etc.

Completely stumped.

Can you see the micro switches working in them ?

I didn't end up spraying them - took the covers off and watched them as they switched on/off - both two way valves are working fine by the look of them.

The only thing I cant work out is why the pumps aren't pushing water around. As I said earlier they did light up - but haven't done since. I've been around the place, set the thermostats up/made sure that every switch I can find is set to on - made sure that the return valve on the heating loop is open etc etc.

Completely stumped.
Ok , we all need to fault find on his one, r u sure the pumps are actually pumping , often when they are bust,seized the impellor head will rotate but no liquid wil be moved , sorry about underlines I do not know how to switch them off

Chk

Completely stumped.
Is there voltage to the pump? When the valves have motored?

Reply to MCZ Pellet central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock