Discuss mansoon 3 bar booster pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just finished a install , mains flow was only 12 L so I fitted 100 galon tank and a 3.0bar single impeller pump Mansoon universal which should have delivered 22L but over all performance is really bad . there is the booster pump feeding the combi 34cdi and cold water to all taos but the kitchen sink .
Problem i have is there is not enough pressure as when I open the temporary shower and open just one other tap water flow goes down :(
I did flush all the pipe work before connecting the pump but did not bleed pump correctly and had it going dry for about 30-60 sec :( , then i did get rid of all air and pump start running "good" but only delivers 18L of water but not the 22L as promised by stuared turner .....
Is it possible that I have damaged something and there fore I get flow but not pressure from booster pump ??
any suggestions are welcome :)

I will be ringing customer service tomorrow to ask for engineer to visit , customer is not happy and they want more powerful pump and that will be £300 as it was my suggestion to use this pump >

are you totally sure it is a 3bar because 18lpm is what the 2bar pump delivers according to their chart
2013-09-15 22.20.32.jpg

no i haven't mate. that chart i put up is from their literature for the universal single pump.

hope you get it sorted Stan, I had nightmare of a job today, only finished 1 hour ago

Same here John :)
**** it is only work
goimg to Leeds in the morning 2.5h drive to help Lee fit a system boiler an uhwc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mansoon 3 bar booster pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock